Samsung refusing to repair faulty phone

Options
124»

Comments

• angryparcel
    angryparcel Posts: 926 Forumite
    Options
    wonkotsane wrote: »
    The replacements I had from Samsung were for known faults with the model of phone which they replaced under warranty without question. The one I replaced on the insurance I have openly admitted to them I dropped. The first two are irrelevant if someone was trying to establish doubt about my treatment of phones.

I've just got off the phone with the insurance company that replaced the phone and it was 6 months and 3 days ago so they don't want to know. So I guess I'll have to take Samsung to the small claims court. That's assuming they get round to providing me with a quote for the repair which they've failed to do every time I've asked.
    regardless on why they were replaced, you are asking them for a 5 replacement in 12 months, their system will flag you up. if you are going to take them to small claims then why are you waiting for a quote, just make sure you know exactly how many replacements you have had and that the evidence you have is all internet hearsay and gossip. this way you claim will most likely fail
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    The photo points to impact/customer damage you will have no chance of a warranty repair I’m afraid.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure