IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help please? What to do next?

Options
I received a pcn from euro car parks last month,( I did not buy a ticket as I completely forgot)I followed the appeal on signage as posted on the newbies bit, I have received a letter today stating they have rejected my appeal as the car park has automatic number plate recognition and shows me entering and leaving the car park. they can confirm no ticket was purchased for my car.
They have included photos of the car and a photo of the sign from the car park.

What do I do now? Is it the popla appeal? What are the chances they will actually follow it through with court proceedings? As I really cannot deal with that extra stress at the moment!

Many thanks for helping.

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Euro are members of the BPA so you should have a POPLA code. Read the Newbies thread at the top of this section which contains all the information you need to win at POPLA.
  • deni123
    deni123 Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes the popla code is on the appeal rejected letter.
    I am finding the popla post bit so confusing, it seems like loads of links to other links. And not a lot is making sense
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,716 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    What, even though in post #3 of the NEWBIES thread it gives you template appeal points to copy, word for word?

Even though you could bypass all that simply by searching this board for 'Euro POPLA' (change the search to 'SHOW POSTS' not the default 'show threads') and copying a recent one? Most people find this stage fairly easy, by all accounts.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • deni123
    deni123 Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    theres no reason to be rude is there? I am stating a fact that the posts are so messy and confusing that its hard to read.
    I was not rude or offensive in my posts so please do not be rude in return.
    The way people jump down each others throats on these forums is the exact reason I stopped using them!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,716 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's because this is so easy and the POPLA appeal templates have been written for you in my own time, for free, because I care that people like you win.

Excuse the fact I get narked, when people glance at the NEWBIES thread on a phone then declare it too complicated.

Instead, why not just copy a recent one, by searching the way I explained to search (there is a knack to it). You could literally copy one within half an hour, it would be done. You couldn't be in a better place than here, you just are not yet using the forum by it's full potential - search 'Euro POPLA' and 'show posts'.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure