IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

****Help with POPLA appeal****

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Do others drive your car?

Do those others ever visit that Hospital? Could they have done, on that date?

This is looking worse by the minute (worse for ParkingEye) because we now have a registered keeper given data that suggests to him that a family member has visited Hospital in February...yet he doesn't know about it and is having to ask them.

In February, was there a day when you went to work by different transport, and someone else at home had access to the car?

Or are you still 100% certain the car can't have been there when they say?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • DC17
    DC17 Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    As suggested to me before...edit your post and remove personal info like names and registration.
    Keep up the good work.
  • jack123456
    jack123456 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Do others drive your car?

Do those others ever visit that Hospital? Could they have done, on that date?

This is looking worse by the minute (worse for ParkingEye) because we now have a registered keeper given data that suggests to him that a family member has visited Hospital in February...yet he doesn't know about it and is having to ask them.

In February, was there a day when you went to work by different transport, and someone else at home had access to the car?

Or are you still 100% certain the car can't have been there when they say?

My partner has access to my car, but any hospital appointments would have been for my daughter around that time I and i went to all of them. My partner doesn't like to drive to Sunderland on her own with all the one way systems and there isn't an appointment I've missed.

In regards to getting other transport that day, I remember clearly that it was just before pay day and I was considering the bus but I didn't get it because I was short of bus fair that day and In a rush. I've got a weird memory where I remember the most simple things like that. The trouble is, I have no proof of that because there is nothing to 100% confirm that I had the car with me that day.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I would forward that BPA email to ParkingEye (copying in the DVLA and BPA and the NHS Trust contact, again) and state that they appear to have misled the BPA.

If they are saying that the ANPR camera records (NOT the faulty machine records) actually show the car there on that day in February (when it was not) then you are formally requesting a copy of their evidence of those images from the original date data, from the ANPR cameras (not the 'superimposed date' version shown on a PCN).

Finish by saying that if PE refuse to supply the original ANPR data (not doctored/superimposed date/time photos, but the original system data) you will send an FOI to the NHS Trust requesting that same data directly from the NHS Trust and/or you will send a SAR to both, to obtain it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure