Bimuno Prebiotic Free trial

Options
I've just signed up for a 14 day free trial of Bimuno prebiotics - here's the link: https://www.bimuno.com/trial

You get 14 days worth of sachets for nothing, just need to register. I got the offer when I went to close down the webpage, you might need to do this to get it to pop up.
NST June 2017: Jiggle Free June ..number 18
The 365 day penny challenge £49.89
1 debt vs 100 days challenge 26... #2

Comments

• Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 14 May 2017 at 6:16PM
    Options
    Yes...did you read the small print?

Edit - eek! Apologies. I misread the bit about starting an account and jumped to the wrong conclusion...
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 May 2017 at 2:16PM
    Options
    Pun wrote: »
    Yes...did you read the small print?

Have I missed something?

Seems standard T&C's to me.
    Bimuno 14-Day Trial
    By registering to take part in our free, Bimuno 14-Day trial, you agree to receive a personal account, which will be automatically created for you on our system during the registration process, making it easier for you to order products and arrange delivery with Clasado Limited using the Website, if you choose to order from us once your trial is complete. We offer you the opportunity to delete the account at any stage of the process and can confirm you will not be opted in to receive any marketing media from Clasado Ltd or any 3rd party channels through Clasado Ltd.. If you take advantage of this opportunity any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and need not be entered with each new order; it will be entered into the order form automatically.

You agree to be fully responsible for your own health and if you have any underlying digestive health conditions, you will seek advice from your local GP or healthcare practitioner first before starting the Bimuno 14-Day Trial.

You can access, update or correct your personal account details via the "My Account" button. We will only use the stored data in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and will not be responsible for losses suffered by you where your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to our negligence. You agree to notify us immediately via email, support@bimuno.com ,or free phone on +44 (0) 800 804 6900 if you become aware or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or username.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • pippy1971
    pippy1971 Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did read them and couldn't see anything unusual either.. Sorry if I've missed something Pun - what was it you saw that you were concerned about?
    NST June 2017: Jiggle Free June ..number 18
    The 365 day penny challenge £49.89
    1 debt vs 100 days challenge 26... #2
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didn't see this, but I also didn't hand over any details for payment so unless they are going to foot the bill for this trial (unlikely) I can't see how they would be able to charge anything if that's what you were worried about.

Having read the terms and conditions posted here though, I read that they will start an online account- which I'd imagine just about any site would do for easier ordering in the future, but nothing about anything other than that. It doesn't say they will be doing anything with those details other than using it to make it easier to order from you in the future and no doubt letting you know if they have any offers or similar.

I don't see anything to worry about here- am I wrong?
  • napalm_z
    Options
    thank you :)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Total qudos to this brand who initially emailed me to let me know there was a delay due to an unexpectedly high demand (don't know if they realised how the internet works...!)

But rather than cancelling on me the way most other brands do, did eventually send me the trial which arrived a few days ago- still no fees paid, no spam (no more than normal!) and no random phone calls from people trying to sell me stuff.

Not gotten around to trying it yet but will be soon.
  • blackburn_jon
    blackburn_jon Posts: 400 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine 5 days ago and my guts are seriously rumbling.9k=
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business