We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Anybody want a ticket to Totnes

I had to travel back from Totnes to London on Friday but I only wanted a single trip (as I had sailed around from the Eats Coast on a friend's boat). The price was £62.00 however a return ticket was £63.00 so I brought the return ticket.

Being careful with money I thought perhaps I can sell the other half of the return on ebay so today I tried. The item was removed very quickly by ebay.

Apparently only authorised sellers can sell train tickets and I am not an authorised seller.

The upshot of this is that I have a single trip ticket to Totnes - anybody want it?

Perhaps we can start a forum for sharing tickets??

Any ideas?

Comments

  • dzug
    dzug Posts: 2,260 Forumite
    Alas you are breaking the T&C of the ticket (not transferable). I doubt if MSE would want to get involved in something illegal with a forum on the topic.

    Having said that if you can find someone to take it off you, the chances of detection are near nil.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.