NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

stoozing software / spreadsheet

Hi,

I'm new to the stoozing game and am having problems keeping track of my credit cards, payments, end of 0% dates and money i have earned on them etc

Is there a spreadsheet or a piece of software which allows you to keep track of everything? what do other stoozers use?

thanks in advance

Replies

• YorkshireBoyYorkshireBoy Forumite
    31.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sentinal73 wrote: »
    Is there a spreadsheet or a piece of software which allows you to keep track of everything? what do other stoozers use?
    Microsoft Money
  • thanks, any particular version is more suitable than another ?
  • YorkshireBoyYorkshireBoy Forumite
    31.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sentinal73 wrote: »
    thanks, any particular version is more suitable than another ?
    I've read that some of the later versions aren't as good as the earlier ones. Personally, I'm still using Money 99.

A lot of experienced stoozers have developed their own spreadsheets, but I've found MS Money does everything I want it to.
  • Sentinal73 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm new to the stoozing game and am having problems keeping track of my credit cards, payments, end of 0% dates and money i have earned on them etc

thanks in advance

There was a tart alert piece of software on here. This will inform you of when your deals are coming to an end. Alternatively use Microsoft Excel and just take advantage of the simple calculations you can create.
    INCREASE INTEREST ON SAVINGS!

...I will thank you if youve been helpful, please do the same! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm