Santander Repossession

Options

Comments

• Janejh
    Janejh Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing but didn't know if I'd be pushing my luck. Don't not want to jeopardise my success of getting my home back.
    The judge she didn't actually base his decision on Santander being unlawful. His ruling was if I'd attended the Repossession hearing in February would I have been successful in having the Repossession order set aside. He agreed that I would've been successful and that was his reason to set it aside yesterday.

The costs and charges that Santander have added to my account are huge. I did wonder about trying to claim back at the very lesser charges incurred from February (original Repossession hearing) as the eviction charges com to nearly £1,000.

Right now though I just want to go home.
  • Blackbeard_of_Perranporth
    Options
    Something does not add up. Is £75 a month an arrangement with the mortgage provider. I cannot find any loan mortgage that is £75 for £92,000.

I suggest OP contact their lender and come to an arrangement while they are suffering dificult situations. I did, I am currently £6,000 in arrears, though in agreement and paying off! I was off work for ten months in 2016 through heart conditions. It happens to us all, yet at no time did I get even close to being kicked out! I also kept my car that was on finance, even though after ten months I was six weeks over due on the schedule.
  • minimike2
    minimike2 Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If this is interest only on a historic lifetime tracker then it is totally possible.
  • NelliePie
    NelliePie Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just come across this thread and as a new FTB it's a scary one! Especially as we never know what the future will hold an many things are out of our control. You have my full sympathy and I'm so glad you've managed to get your home back. As the other's have said, make sure you keep on top op your payments from now on - and you can always turn to the forums for advice, support and encouragement if you need to! Good Luck!
    Little One born 19/12/18
    5/5/18 I became Mrs Pie
    FTB June '17 - £144k mortgage, £134k remaining
  • Janejh
    Janejh Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mortgage is interest only and a Tracker mortgage which tracks the base rate by 0.49% (yes, just under ½ percent). So the Bank of England base rate is currently 0.0025 ( ¼ %). So that makes my mortgage interest 0.25% + 0.49% = 0.74% (just under 3/4%) now equates to £56/month.
    As far as I know there are no mortgage deals that are anywhere near mine. I was just very lucky when I remortgaged in 2008 to get such a great interest rate which was not only very low but for the lifetime of the mortgage which doesn't end for another 15 years.
    And yes, I know, how stupid I was to jeopardise that but as you will see from my earlier posts I have been through quite a traumatic 2 years. I'm back on my feet now and working again and so is my partner. Starting next month we will be overpaying as much as we can afford to get as much of paid off as possible.
  • Matador777
    Options
    Does anybody know how can I upload slides and links as new account. I have evidence that Santander have sold mortgages off, mortgage sale agreement, signatures, transaction details, mortgage certificates in 3rd party names, Nobody owes a single penny to Santander.!
  • Matador777
    Options
    send me your email. I will give you so much evidence Bostock will shake in his boots
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Matador777 wrote: »
    Does anybody know how can I upload slides and links as new account. I have evidence that Santander have sold mortgages off, mortgage sale agreement, signatures, transaction details, mortgage certificates in 3rd party names, Nobody owes a single penny to Santander.!

Upload them somewhere like imgur then tell us the last part of the URL. We will post the link. Eg if the pic is http://imgur.com/gallery/hCAJhca post the last bit.

And for sentient beings - lots of people owe money to Santander.
    As it happens they owe me money as I am lending some of mine to them.
  • Farmerbob
    Options

Peddle your nonsense elsewhere, I've read your other posts there's no fraud or future PPI like scandals. You've taken a few outlandish and misleading points used what little you understand of how banking and securitisation works to try get out of your obligations, and worse of all try to lead others in worrying situations there as well. I've worked in collections for a mortgage company previously and know scams like yours and inevitably they do not win and got their houses repossessed. :mad:
  • minimike2
    minimike2 Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options

I don't, but I know where you can buy a good tin foil hat if that helps?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure