Read lots of advice but need some clarification please

Hi Folks
I have read pages and pages from the forum but would really appreciate advice. Today 28/4/17 I received a letter from Vehicle Control Services clearly marked at the top as a PCN and a NTK and the issue date is 18/4/17

The contravention was "stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited" and happened at Doncaster airport approach roads on 3/4/17. I recall the stop and was stopped for approx 30-40 seconds with the engine running and never left the vehicle. There are 3 stills of my vehicle with a 5 second time stamp between them.

From the forums I now understand that I appeal on line using the IPC members template as the keeper not naming the driver and this will be rejected. Is this correct?

I then appeal to IAS as they are members of IPC and this will probably fail and I can't appeal to POPLA is this correct?

My confusion is that IPC is a parking code of practice of which this company is a member and this isn't a parking or car park issue. I think it is a private land charge.

Am I getting this all wrong, I've been reading for hours and don't actually know now what I should do next.

If I appeal to them and get rejected and then to IAS and get rejected what happens then. Do I pay?

Thanks for any help and advice



This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News