outlook.com conversation view?

Options
Ant555
Ant555 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
Could someone with an Outlook.com email account please help with switching OFF the conversation view in outlook.com.

There are several help pages online that all seem to point to a setting that I definitely do not seem to have available on either of my outlook.com/hotmail.com accounts

The link below suggests that there should be a menu option labelled ALL, under which I should be able to find 'view as' messages/conversations. I have tried three different browsers and none of them show me the ALL menu.

Can anyone offer any help - am i missing something really obvious?
Thanks in advance.

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Change-how-email-is-displayed-in-Outlook-com-or-Outlook-on-the-web-e650ae23-b558-4fbf-bdd1-73268f6852b7?appver=OWC150&ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB&fromAR=1

Comments

• Ant555
    Ant555 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Solved - for anyone searching this post in future I fixed it by turning on the reading pane and then the menu option to switch conversation view on/off is available.

It caught me out as the conversation view is active in the message list whether the reading pane is on or off. Pane has to be on for the setting #Filter #show as #messages/conversations to be active.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure