Help with CCJ info!

Options
2»

Comments

• Arleen
    Arleen Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You are confusing a criminal punishment and a marker that someone ignores a court order to pay money owed. But even if we put an equality sing between the two, a record of criminal punishment stays with you for longer than six years.

And good for you on getting that bankruptcy, it's now a guarantee that no one will lend you any significant unsecured amounts again as you can pull that move only once.
  • amstel2
    amstel2 Posts: 262 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Arleen wrote: »
    You are confusing a criminal punishment and a marker that someone ignores a court order to pay money owed. But even if we put an equality sing between the two, a record of criminal punishment stays with you for longer than six years.

And good for you on getting that bankruptcy, it's now a guarantee that no one will lend you any significant unsecured amounts again as you can pull that move only once.

Ouch! So the fact that over 10 years on i own my own house & car outright & have several main stream cr cards with large limits & 0% APRs (some from providers i went BR with) i used to furnish the house. Oh & plenty in savings accounts to cover the card balances when the offers expire & a squeaky clean cr report as i pay minimum every month. This must be a figment of my imagination.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure