Writing help

I am here for posting my thread about writing an essay about the subject of study loans. I need your help to complete write my essay paper. Please share your opinions about the study loans. How it is helpful to the students. Please share your suggestions and opinions.

Comments

• agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Looks very dubious to me, I'd urge anyone considering a reply to think carefully about whether it's a good use of your time.
  • A failed attempt at plagiarism.
  • tealady
    tealady Posts: 3,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    OP tell me what you know and I will tell you what I think as I cant be bothered to Google the subject.
    Find out who you are and do that on purpose (thanks to Owain Wyn Jones quoting Dolly Parton)
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Iz gud cuz u iz lernin stuff mor yearss so avoidin wurk init
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    simeone77 wrote: »
    I am here for posting my thread about writing an essay about the subject of study loans. I need your help to complete write my essay paper. Please share your opinions about the study loans. How it is helpful to the students. Please share your suggestions and opinions.

First thing you could do is check the T&Cs you clearly agreed to on signup and if you have an institution, maybe go and re-read their online research policy because fishing for essay ideas in this forum is almost certainly against any that I've ever read from a UK institution!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure