We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

N180 arrived do I say I'll do mediation or not?

Hi - BW legal have decided to proceed with case and it will go to court. I have already submitted a Skelton defence thanks to help and guidance from this site. I now have further court paper work to complete the N180 form, much of this is about mediation. Do I tick the yes box? Or no?

Comments

  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    No .
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    I agree with Quentin.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    This is now your third thread relating to the same issue. How can people advise you if the background to your case is dotted around all over the forum on different threads? It just causes people to ask you the same questions over and over not realising that they've already been asked and answered on one of your other threads.

    Contact a board guide and ask them to merge your threads

    One topic - One thread!
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Hi - BW legal have decided to proceed with case and it will go to court. I have already submitted a Skelton defence thanks to help and guidance from this site. I now have further court paper work to complete the N180 form, much of this is about mediation. Do I tick the yes box? Or no?

    Mediation is not good or advised.

    Those involved in mediation are not trained to even begin to understand the scamming parking industry
    Judges themselves already know about BWLegal and their total incompetence so with a good defence and with help on here, you will be OK.

    you tick the box ... NO
  • Thanks everybody.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.