DaringToDream of a Debt Free Life!

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• DaringToDream_2
    Options
    Spent £10 last night on (healthyish) takeaway which isn't great but is the first time in a few months we've had one. Ran this morning to make up for it! Have to go to the supermarket later to do a small food shop, got meat already in but need some fish, veg and yogurt. Need to keep it under £20 as that is all that is left in food budget for this month- we're trying to do a month in under £240 but that is proving hard with the amount of fresh fish, veg and fruit we are eating now under this restrictive diet we're on for OH. The ngot a busy weekend planned, got DSS here, lunch with friends on Saturday and then a family member coming to stay a few days on Sunday. Busy busy and a full house so enjoying working from home today and making the most of the peace and quiet!

Got £11 pending payment from prolific which will go into car tyre fund. Jobs for today are sorting out getting valuations of a few high(ish) value items i have that i'm hoping to sell. I want to get them valued independently so i don't get undercharged when i eventually sell them. Then food shop in my lunch break and catch up with laundry whilst working from home today- gorgeous weather so perfect day to catch up on a bulk load!
    Loan £13,339.81 (4.9%) Current End Date Dec 2020
    CC1 £3496.00 (0% for another 20 months)
    CC2 £2500 (0% for another 20 months)
    Total: £19335.81:eek:
  • DaringToDream_2
    Options
    Good few days and a fairly MSE weekend which was good. Week is going pretty slowly though. Exhausted this week, trains are a nightmare at the moment so i've spent quite a few hours stranded at stations meaning i've spent a bit more money that i'd have liked on dinners/coffees at the train station. Hopefully this has been covered by the train compensation though which i'm using to offset my commuting costs. I think more compensation is being announced too but i'm not holding my breath- the amount they give is tiny compared to the amount we're paying each month and the disruption they're causing. On the plus side if i do get a bit of extra compensation that will mean i can put a bit more that month against credit cards or the loan.

Exercise class tonight which will be £6 and spent £5 earlier on a new stash of hay fever drugs. Hoping for a quiet day tomorrow and then all downhill to the weekend!
  • DaringToDream_2
    Options
    Only £2.50 spent today, needed to contribute to the tea/coffee stash at work, plus £5 spent on parking for work. The parking is unfortunate unavoidable but I!!!8217;ve done that maths and paying daily is still cheaper for me than monthly/annually because I can work from home a few days a week.

This week has flown by, but that!!!8217;s pretty much because I!!!8217;ve not stopped-I!!!8217;m absolutely shattered today so can!!!8217;t wait for the weekend! Diet has gone to pot though because I!!!8217;m just existing on sugar and coffee to keep me awake!

No weekend plans but hoping for a little date night! Need to pop to the shops tomorrow to get a little bit of fresh food in, but apart from that hopefully a cheap and chilled weekend!!

DTD xx
  • DaringToDream_2
    Options
    Payday today woo hoo! Doing the standard payday shuffle so will update figures next week when everything has cleared! Annoyingly I!!!8217;ve been underpaid this month, and I also need new tyres so figures are likely to go up/stay the same until I get the back pay next month- grrr!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business