PM Seeks General Election For June 8th

Options
124»

Comments

• bottleandahalf
    Options
    BREAKING: The CPS have told Channel 4 News tonight that they are considering charges against more than 30 individuals. #electionexpenses
  • Type_45
    Type_45 Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    FTSE just lost £46bn! Ouch!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    isasmurf wrote: »
    As this discussion has little to do with savings & investments could I gently suggest a BG moves it to the discussion board.
    I agree and am struggling to find a connection with savings & investments. Can you give a link to the discussion board that you refer to?
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,336 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I agree and am struggling to find a connection with savings & investments. Can you give a link to the discussion board that you refer to?

Presumably this one: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Indeed and it's a very cunning move by May - pretend to go along till 2020 and then abruptly give minimal notice of election. It's not only likely to prevent Corbyn getting his ragbag side to come together in time.

The SNP is in principle the only political lot sufficiently united to be able to scupper aunty May's lemming rush into a rock hard Brexit..

I'd say a strong majority makes a "rock hard" Brexit less likely, not more. With a dodgy majority the Eurocrats are more likely to take a hard position believing that parliament may reject it, and even that a "no deal" might nit go through. They may be more reasonable negotiating with a strong government
  • Gambler101
    Gambler101 Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    Corbyn better get on a Virgin train and show he can book train ticket with a seat pronto, otherwise people may think hes incapable of booking a train journey.

As for running the country :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    The instructions on the box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed LINUX :D:D
  • Fatbritabroad
    Options
    Gambler101 wrote: »
    Corbyn better get on a Virgin train and show he can book train ticket with a seat pronto, otherwise people may think hes incapable of booking a train journey.

As for running the country :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Or organising a p*as up in a brewery
  • ffacoffipawb
    ffacoffipawb Posts: 3,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Or organising a p*as up in a brewery

Or C*ck up in a brothel.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing