Positive Balance On HSBC
If I did a balance transfer to a HSBC credit card and thereby gave it a positive balance, would they transfer the money to a current account or return it to the source? I have heard that MBNA and Capital One are good for this, but I can't find a thread saying if this is possible with a HSBC.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards