Unity insurance from just travel cover.com

Options
Has anyone heard of unity insurance? I have received a good quote covering all of my travel insurance needs from justtravel.com but have never heard of the company providing the insurance and am a little wary of taking a policy out. I've googled them but no luck. Their company name is displayed as a capital U in white surrounded by a blue box and the rest - nity in blue with two little blue boxes above. The only unity I have found is the scouts insurance site which isn't the same. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• dauphin
    dauphin Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It took a bit of finding, but I have the answer! Unity is just a label, not the actual insurer. If you look at the Unity policy wording and go to the Definitions section you will find that "We" is defined as a particular syndicate at Lloyd's of London so far as the bulk of the policy is concerned, so that is who is providing the main part of the cover.
  • Anig3
    Anig3 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely thank you for your time & help
  • rs65
    rs65 Posts: 5,682 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Argo Syndicate - I have no experience/knowledge of them as a travel insurer.
  • Anig3
    Anig3 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    That's what I'm worried about, as doesn't seem to be much about them, maybe risky using them. Thanks for your reply.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure