Virgin media stuck on my credit report

Options
So a couple of years ago I regrettably joined virgin media. Everything was ok then I got a bill roughly £250 more than the usual bill. I couldn't afford to pay it at the time and when I looked at my bill there was 2 over night (10 hour) calls to my parents landline at the same time even though I'v only got one phone line so 2 calls made at the same time was impossible. I disputed this they sent an engineer out who checked my phone line and agreed that there was only one line so it was impossible yet they refused to investigate it further and just demanded the money which I could not afford to pay. I just walked away and refused to pay a penny to them but theres a repossession on my account that just sits there. Iv spoken to their customer service account they refuse to do anything the only thing I can do to remove it is pay it but it's not fair! what can I do?

Comments

• yoshiyella
    yoshiyella Posts: 590 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 March 2017 at 8:17PM
    Options
    hayleyg124 wrote: »
    So a couple of years ago I regrettably joined virgin media. Everything was ok then I got a bill roughly £250 more than the usual bill. I couldn't afford to pay it at the time and when I looked at my bill there was 2 over night (10 hour) calls to my parents landline at the same time even though I'v only got one phone line so 2 calls made at the same time was impossible. I disputed this they sent an engineer out who checked my phone line and agreed that there was only one line so it was impossible yet they refused to investigate it further and just demanded the money which I could not afford to pay. I just walked away and refused to pay a penny to them but theres a repossession on my account that just sits there. Iv spoken to their customer service account they refuse to do anything the only thing I can do to remove it is pay it but it's not fair! what can I do?

Email removed by forum team - please refer to forum rules
    Tom Mockridge is the CEO of Virgin Media and it will be handled within 48 hours by his complaints team.

Ignore the customer services!
  • hayleyg124
    Options
    yoshiyella wrote: »
    Email [EMAIL="tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk"]tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    Tom Mockridge is the CEO of Virgin Media and it will be handled within 48 hours by his complaints team.

Ignore the customer services!

Thankyou very much i'll give this a go
  • dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sorry to butt in but I have had problems for 2 years with VM especially the last few months on tv and broadband side, I guess I can use that email to contact VM as CS is blaming me or interpreting facts in the way they want.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure