Prestige Flowers

Options
2»

Comments

• KILL_BILL
    KILL_BILL Posts: 2,183 Forumite
    Options
    You need to be very careful about what you put on Facebook and other social media. The company involved may sue you for slander if you're saying all sorts of scurrilous things about them, however badly you feel you were treated.

doubt very much that they will pursue a claim against the op as they would need to track them down and then prove beyond reasonable doubt to a judge that the comments that had been posted where completely untrue

people have been using social media like facebook and twitter to show their disgust at poor customer service and proper companies will address these quickly.
  • GreenAN
    Options
    Flowers not delivered on time despite the big advertisement saying next day delivery if ordered before 9pm the evening before. Text message sent to intended recipient stating that the delivery company couldn't fulfil the deliver that day and it would be 2-3 days! Yes really! Ruined a surprise that hasn't even been delivered. Contacted customer service. Appalling response. Refused refund and not even offered a compensatory token. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Will speak to consumer rights and ombudsman now. Very poor show indeed. Avoid at all costs.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    self promotion is not permitted on MSE and your post has been reported.

Could people please press the SPAM button on the above post by eaglelink. Thanks.
  • Clarecollins01
    Options
    Did you get anywhere with this?
    I’ve had a terrible time with them over the weekend! Customer service emails were unhelpful and ANYTHING but ‘warm’ even although they sign everything off ‘warm regards’! Also refused a refund. As soon as they received the payment, I was no longer valued!
    Clare 😡
  • PhylPho
    PhylPho Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Prestige Flowers was the subject of a MASSIVE thread that ran on this forum for years . . .

Has it been removed????
  • woodsleighroc
    Options
    Mother!!!8217;s Day Bouquet- arrived in the post via Royal Mail on Friday before Mothering Sunday.On opening the box, they looked ok, a bunch of lillies with closed buds.
    Put them into a vase with water and added the flower food sachet enclosed. Then waited. And waited. And waited.
    Supposed to be double flowering rose lillies, looked pretty spectacular on Prestige website... mine never opened, just went brown, shrivelled up and died.
    With reluctance I told my son (after he asked me to send a photo of the flowers which he had sent) that they had died and sent him a photo of a bunch of shrivelled buds. He complained to Prestige- I complained to Prestige, they just trotted out the !!!8216;48 hour window to complain!!!8217; after that, forget it. Tried reasoning that lillies can take longer than that to open, but no joy.
    They take your money and run.
  • Braziern
    Options
    Valentine's day delivery didn't arrive and instead arrived the following monday, looking a bit browned and worse for wear.
    I ended up buying my girlfriend an additional bunch of flowers from elsewhere for valentine's.
    Prestige Flowers were unwilling to offer any refund and didn't seem to understand the grief it caused me, so wont be using them again!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure