PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Tuesday 14 March 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• karcher
    karcher Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The flat is in Airdrie. Should I decide not to go for this one for whatever reason, then I'll explore Glasgow city centre. Trying to remain hopefully for the time being.

Please let us know how it goes and good luck :D
    'I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought
    And I ain't got the power anymore'
  • ancientofdays
    ancientofdays Posts: 2,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TA yes, that's the reason, renewal online is so much easier, it is because of house move that I can't.
    I was jumping to conclusions and one of them jumped back
  • TravellingAbuela
    Options
    It turned into Plan C this morning! It was so miserable, murky and windy we called Hebden Bridge off! It can be cold down there in summer so expected it to be a bit miserable today. So a repeat of last week and got the bus to Otley instead! By the time we got there the sky was blue and the sun was shining, though the sneaky wind was still blowing. Picked up a few bargains on the little market, including a big bag of red peppers for £1 and a tub of red grapes for £1. Mr TA got some much needed slippers from the Factory Shop and that was about it! Backtracked to Ilkley for a late lunch and a quick browse in the cs there.

We are both feeling rather weary now so I think an early night will be on the cards tonight. xx
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure