Wileyfox not returned from repair centre.

Options
2»

Comments

• guriinii
    guriinii Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    It was bought from a company called InsightCast via Amazon. So no, it wasn't "fulfilled by Amazon". I paid by debit card.
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    That makes things even murkier ... although they'd probably direct you straight to Wileyfox anyway.

I'm not sure how best to proceed ... but at least others reading this thread should now have the pertinent facts if they choose to respond.
  • guriinii
    Options
    Okay, well thanks for the help anyway. If anything good comes from this is that I've learnt to be more careful where and how I shop, specifically with expensive goods.
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    DoaM wrote: »
    I edited my post a couple of times - you might have responded to a pre-edit version.

Did you buy from Amazon, or buy from Wileyfox but via the Amazon platform? In other words, was the original order "fulfilled by Amazon" or not? ("Fulfilled by Amazon" basically means you bought from Amazon).

Just to be clear - it makes no difference to the OP's issue - "Fulfilled by Amazon" simply means that Amazon did the leg-work of shipping the goods, but the seller is the marketplace trader.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Even if you'd shopped with Amazon, they would refer you to the manufacturers customer support
  • guriinii
    Options
    My phone arrived today, thankfully. Although it was sent with Royal Mail tracked 24 without being informed. So they didn't post it on the 1st of March. I am appalled at how it was handled from a customer service standpoint and had all but given up hope. But I have it back, which I'm very pleased about!

Thank you for your helpful comments.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport