3 Getting there own back?

Options
13»

Comments

• srisport
    srisport Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    Judi wrote: »
    Ive not long had the same letter regarding my contract. I had the same contract as you and they offered me the same as you so i dont think they have done it for revenge just because you complained.

The sticking point is i wanted to keep the unlimited data but wasnt prepared to spend more so ive downgraded my contract. I keep the minutes (i dont use many), texts i dont use many either because i use Whatsapp but i have gone for a cheaper contract with limited data.

Odd really cause they have shot themselves in the foot. My contract cost £15 a month before and is now £10 but ive seriously had to curb my internet usage outside the home and ive dumped loads of apps, keeping only the minimum on my phone.

Well this is the second time they have increased my contract, originally when i first took out the contract in 2012 it was only £12, then a few years later it went up to £15 and now they were offering a contract for £19!

Anyway i cancelled the contract and taken out a new one with three as a new customer with 30GB data, 600 minutes and unlimited texts for £20.

BUT

with cashback via quidco it drops the average monthly cost to £15 -
    My average Data usage per month is around the 24-27GB mark so as long as i have them cap it then i should never hit the 30GB limit

Just shows what savings can be had if you look around.

Regards.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport