PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 6th March 2017

Options

Comments

• Biscuit_monster
    Options
    Morning,

Washer on, another load pegged out, bin emptied and recycling out. I'm just having a coffee then :

Dishwasher to be unloaded and reloaded
    Kitchen surfaces cleaned
    Carry on with lists until 11:00 (I have started using last week's lists so I get all the rooms, as I've decided only to do them on my days off)
    Riding at 12:00
    Half hour tidying round the front (skip was collected yesterday and it's a mess)
    Walk or run with dog
    Collect girls from school
    Homework enforcement
    Pay bills
    Cook tea
    Swimming lesson DD2

Well that's my day sorted!
    Hugs to Jazee and her DH xxz
  • Rose_Crow
    Rose_Crow Posts: 390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone, can i join in? I only have a little 2 bed house with my partner and 2 long haired cats (who are going to start moulting soon!) but i do need to be more organised with the tidying and this seems like a good system :)
  • Dizzy_Imp
    Dizzy_Imp Posts: 2,755 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Afternoon ladies - and a lovely sunny one too!

Glad my story-telling skills made some of you smile. TBH most days are like that for me...I lurch from crisis to disaster, ending up in a heap by the end of each day.

Today started in much the same way, adding in a dose of chocolate milk vomit, having the "wrong" towel for swimming, an hour round trip to get DH into work for 7.30am, Small to breakfast club and DH returning home an hour later, feeling yuck.

But guess what? I shipped out both boys until this evening, met DH halfway home to give him my key for the caravan as I'd locked it and he had left his keys at home (obviously inside the locked caravan) and have had a good four hours at a spa with a girlfriend.

Bliss.

I have done two loads of laundry but not the dog bag that was peed on by one of the cats early this morning, in revenge for the removal of his small dangly parts yesterday.

Got a cuppa and now needing a snooze.
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Afternoon all
    grn.w.nv wrote: »
    Hi everyone, can i join in? I only have a little 2 bed house with my partner and 2 long haired cats (who are going to start moulting soon!) but i do need to be more organised with the tidying and this seems like a good system :)
    A warm welcome to the 'Fred'

Duvet now dry and folded. Going to swop over t/m so can wash ours
    Spanish lesson done
    Still half-way through sorting linen and towels shelves in hall cupboard, as DH had to leave earlier than usual

Monday - Beautiful Bedroom
    Open the window
    strip the bed
    make bed

Twinkling Tuesday Bathroom Brightener

Wonderful Wednesday - KITCHEN and dining

Thursday look after the lounge day

Hugs, gws vibes, sticks and spoons all round
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Welcome gran.w.nv. 1 set of muddy feline paws here. X

Few loads of washing done
    Bathroom S&s
    Kitchen worktops wiped
    Living room tidied
    Ground floor vacuumed
    Car filled with petrol

Mr T visited
    Dry cleaner visited only to discover my summer coat isn't dry cleanable. :(

Struggling with my hands and fingers this week. Hence poor flying results. May have to visit the Docs

Roast dinner cooking
  • Mumof2_2
    Mumof2_2 Posts: 2,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh dear, I did have good intentions but once again I only stopped working about 30 minutes ago having started at 9am and am zonked. I have washed up the dishes and did a WM load but that's it flying wise. Off to bed shortly.

Hugs, sticks, spoons etc to anyone who'd like one - I have read the posts but forgotten everything. Sorry!
    Flymarkeeteer: £168 and counting
  • Fayolle
    Fayolle Posts: 2,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It was a good job that I whizzed about before work, as that was also as good as it got. Mumof2 - you have my sympathy.
    So this morning, I dusted and vacuumed the lounge, removed a couple of cobwebs, and even managed to get the load of washing hung up outside. Double pegged it all as it looked in danger of flying down the road. That was all dry when I got home - so there was some bonus in being 2 hours late back!
    Apart from cooking dinner and tidying up the kitchen, this evening has been in front of the laptop doing some work. Laptop now off, treating myself to a cuppa and a piece of cake, then bed.
    Welcome to grn.w.nv.
    Hugs, sticks and spoons here for anyone who needs them. X
  • loudmouth
    loudmouth Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    I have tried, god knows I have b%**%¥ well tried. I have had such a bad vomiting, Poo ing, DD . I don't even know what day it is. I honestly considering taking a lady that does. I am too frightened to look under her bed . I am just not strong enough. It just is not going to happen. I will concentrate on another day instead.
    Love and hugs xxx
  • YORKSHIRELASS
    YORKSHIRELASS Posts: 6,309 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    loudmouth you need a hug. Just write this week off and start again next week.

Dizzy glad you got some me time, hope that sees you through today's dramas.

DH is poorly so he shuffled about, coughed, got up to the loo, twitched the duvet this way and that until I finally woke up at 4.30am. Gave in and got up at 5 to tidy the kitchen and wash the kitchen floor. DS loo cleaned, spreadsheets updated. Going to do a little task on job no. 2 then get in the shower and give it a good scrub while I am in there.

On with Friday!
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :)

Up with the lark today again. It's so lovely to see the mornings so light :)

Unloaded DW so far, will shove WM on shortly. Bathroom needs a good scrub, need to pop to Aldi (as much as you can 'pop' anywhere with a 2 year old in tow!), visit my grandma and de-grub my skirting boards. Paid stuff for DH to do as well.

Happy Fridays all x
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport