Crufts Discount code

Options

Comments

• klassykitty
    Options
    Has anyone got a promotional code to be used to buy Crufts tickets 2011 or a discount code for a site that sells crufts tickets? Would be much appreciated :j
  • hatewashingmachines
    Options
    I've not used it yet as I'm not sure which day we are going but I have just been searching and found this code from Midland Mainline trains website for 10 % off Crufts quote CRUFTSMID at the checkout.
    If anyone else is browsing this post, remember that children aged 8 and under go free :-)
    To be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in their life today.
  • Cheeselady
    Options
    Any promo codes for this year's Crufts? Thanks
  • natalieho
    natalieho Posts: 507 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask :o
  • paul_j_d
    Options
    try this one for 25% off tickets
    TELEGRAPH13
  • arrow2001
    Options
    Thank you for posting the voucher code, my tickets now only cost £12.00 each even including the booking fees etc rather than £17.00 on the day!
  • Markw
    Markw Posts: 109 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    And a thank you from me too. Its so annoying buying the so called discount tickets online. They attract you by stating that the tickets are only £14 online against £17 on the door, but by the time they add the £1.25 booking fee and then the £2 transaction fee 2 tickets end up at £16.25 each, an amazing saving of 75p!
    Very satisfying to buy them at £12 each with the code so thanks again.
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Ya thanks just ordered 3 for Sunday x
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • Abi553
    Abi553 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the code! Was just wondering with the promo code, do you have to bring proof of anything like you do with student cards? Will I have to take a cutting from the telegraph or something with me on the day or will they accept the discounted tickets on the door as is?:question::huh:
  • julie_ayrton
    Options
    paul_j_d wrote: »
    try this one for 25% off tickets
    TELEGRAPH13
    code said accepted but didn't take off the discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure