Crufts Discount code

Options
Hi Can Anyone Tell Me If There Are Any Free Or Half Price Vouchers To Crufts This Year.please Help Last Year They Were In A Car Mag Can't Yet Find Them This Year.
Kind Regards
Blue

Comments

• dervish
    dervish Posts: 926 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    ADVICE TO ALL

I would make th emost of this years Crufts if I were you becuase the company is in real financial dire straits at the moment.

I have heard the company is about to go bust.. and as a consequence they are going to have to call in the retrievers... :rotfl:
  • JulesM
    JulesM Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've never been to Crufts but I'd love to go one year.
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you are a member of the young kennel club (which my children are) they get free child tickets.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • golly99
    golly99 Posts: 454 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nobody had any luck in finding half price tickets for Crufts? Planning on going on the Saturday, advance tickets £12.50 so any discounts which exist appreciated!

Cheers.
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    Too late for this year but for next, if anyone fancies running a coach for exhibitors, the KC offer free tickets to the organisers (plus of course you get your transport free and maybe a little bit of profit). We used to do it each year when it was in London and it's not as much hassle as you'd think.
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• tanky
    tanky Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Might be of help..

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/promotions/promotion.html?a=displayPreviewPromotion&id=574723c80a04000200f71a89622f64d4

Summary
    A combined discounted ticket for rail travel and admission to Crufts 2006 at Birmingham National Exhibition Centre

Offer details
    The offer is a discounted ticket that allows a return train journey from any station in the West Midlands Centro area to Birmingham International station and entry to the Crufts Dog Show 2006 at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Crufts Dog Show takes place from 9 to 12 March 2006. Customers need to retain their outward train ticket which will be exchanged for entry to the show.
  • K9cuddles
    K9cuddles Posts: 2,202 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not going.. but I qualified a dog this year! :) A brilliant day out if your dogless if you ask me!
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 092

::£2 - CSC - Terramundi is filling up!! :: Joined 3/3/06 :: 5/2/07 - 835kg + £280 Banked!!::
    ::5p,10p & 20p - Savings Tin :: Founded 9/4/06 :: 23/3/07 - 3.2kg ::

Lost to date - 9kg (22/8/06) Next weigh in 2007!!
  • dervish
    dervish Posts: 926 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    S_a_r_a wrote:
    I'm not going.. but I qualified a dog this year! :) A brilliant day out if your dogless if you ask me!

You'd be barking mad not to take up this offer! :T
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    Having done it with a dog and without one, it's brilliant both ways! (Preferred it when it ws at Earls Court though)
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure