Enduring power of attorney

I am not sure where to post this. My husband gave me and my daughter enduing power of attorney created before October 2007. He has got an apartment abroad and he wants me to sell it on his behalf. I understand I need to have it legalised and then an apostille attached. Since I created the enduring power of attorney myself years ago (it is done properly as have used it before) do I need to see a notary to have it legalised? I hope somebody can help. Thanks


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards