Make £10 a day March 2017 - everybody most welcome to join

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    CBC.......just noticed what great inroads you have made to your debt as well. All I can say is WOW!!!:beer:

Well done!! :D :T
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 20 March 2017 at 2:45PM
    Options
    I'm carless again. the idle valve isnt idling properly. DS wasn't impressed at taking bus considering how much he loves buses.

25 mins door to door with a short wait in between. not bad considering it could take us an hour going same route to his old school further out.

I went ouch when asked how much a one day bus pass costs. £6.60!! not sure when getting car back so am walking home

I need trainers though rather than my everyday shows. it's £1.50 for 2 buses if caught within an hour. will walk back later to get DS. kinda restricts my day hut would rather save that £3.

I may even get to do some posts when I get home to remind everyone of different ways of making money.

I need to put old car on Gumtree and deal with valeting and cleaning if someone wants to buy.

have got a few bits really need to list on eBay too
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 20 March 2017 at 12:47PM
    Options
    Ouch to the bus fares, Aesop:eek:.

The Government is always banging on about air pollution and congestion and the like, and trying to get more people using public transport:(. The pricing and availability of buses is often a disgrace though:eek:

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be able to walk that far today:j, though it's possibly a case of needs must and mind over matter;)

I hope you're back on the road very soon and the car repair isn't too costly. Absolutely teeming with rain here, definitely not a day for walking:eek:
  • Aesop
    Options
    car has gone back to dealership for them to fix. I reckon they just did a quick fix the first time rather than replacing part or fixing properly. will have to save up and get it replaced by my garage properly.

wasnt raining just overcast but warm so walk quite pleasant.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Look for old/lost bank accounts - a few people on this challenge have done it and found some nice amounts.

http://www.mylostaccount.org.uk/aboutus.htm
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Cashed in my £2 coin stash so £50 in my bank today and £25 in amazon vouchers from SBs. Taking advantage of the £5 amazon vouchers for 620 SBs
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Aesop
    Options
    anyone doing Tesco Orchard it is stopping at the end of this month.

also swagbucks sales on gift cards finishes tomorrow.
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I need to get my butt into gear if I'm not to miss my target again this month. I'm accumulating stuff for a table top sale the date of which falls into next months efforts but I suppose I could/should try listing some of it on eBay first.
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I hope you're all having a good and profitable day:beer:. Very windy here, a real struggle to walk into it:eek:, so will be trying to find ways of making a bit extra from the comfort of my chair today;). Not sure how though.

£50 redemption cheque from Populus has now cleared so that can be added to my total:j
  • try_harder
    try_harder Posts: 1,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Number 13 with very belated figures --£310 made in January and £280 for February ,both were actually slightly higher but both met their targets of £10 a day
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure