Victoria's Secret online return issues...

Options
Hi there,

I'm after some advice. I recently ordered some items from Victoria's Secret. I decided to send two items back. I completed the return process online as requested and packed the items back up to return.

VS send their goods via a French customs hub so both the delivery and return took some time, however I received an email on Wednesday to confirm receipt and refund of one of the items but not the second.

The trouble is that the postage label was prepaid from VS so although I have proof of postage it doesn't have a weight on it to show both items were posted... Their customer service don't have any record of the second item so how can I prove I sent both items back?

Any advice would be great as atcthe moment I'm worried I might loose the difference on the missing item.

Thanks
Jen

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    I don't have any advice for this instance but in the future, even if you have a prepaid label spent the 95p or so to get it sent recorded delivery. I think the recipt you get from the PO also quotes weight
  • takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Unless you have pictures of the parcel or some other evidence it seems you are out of luck.

Did you send both items at the same time?, if so why where they not sent in one package, they will probably think you simply didn't send the second one at all.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    takman wrote: »
    Unless you have pictures of the parcel or some other evidence it seems you are out of luck.

Did you send both items at the same time?, if so why where they not sent in one package, they will probably think you simply didn't send the second one at all.

I assume they sent both items at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure