Howdens Kitchens - complaint address

I've been trying to get my local branch to rectify a fault in my newly installed kitchen for 8 months. I've threatened them that I will complain to their head office and now I'm going to do it. I want to include some supporting papers so I shall need to write them a letter.
Does anyone have a name or title of a senior person I can address it to please?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides