& understandingly lovely of you to ask them to redraw :A

lol, thanks Alfie, reminded me of you when I found it as
    you're always a busy bee for us :A
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgJwHKo4xVN6l82mn_OC_GENGSkalm1YmhHWK2wl5X1OIgbMUA3Q

'Rosemary thrives in a strong woman's
    garden'
    :D :A
    loving the above ^^ you found thanks :T :j :A:D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks FireFly and Alfie GS is much better. DD1 gave him some off milk on Saturday. She doesn't drink it herself and didn't think lo.

We are just back from the park. Not so many people there today it's much cooler. Just having a welcome cup of coffee.

National Gardening week sounds right up your street Alfie.

Hope you're ok Sylvia.

Been thinking of you Indie.
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry not been around, had internet problems and now I have messed up my laptop big time and can't get anything to open. I was having problems with Firefox so decided to delete and re-install but now can't even get Windows to open. Looks like I will have to send it in again.

Sorry to hear about your fall Rose, it's easily done. We have to watch when GD comes as she has a habit of leaving her bag on the floor and handles hanging across the floor LOL.

Hope GS is feeling better now.

I expect you have all been enjoying the sunshine. It's lovely and sunny here but quite windy and cold..

Will try and pop in again.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    good to 'see' you sylv :wave:
    must admit I was wondering if you were ok &
    am glad you are & hope you can get lappy sorted asap x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks firefly, think I may have sorted it by going back a step. We will see. All OK here otherwise.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Great you have it going again Sylvia.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    glad you've sorted it sylv & hope all will be ok x

• mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I was going to suggest that you restore from your last back-up Sylvia, not sure how you managed to wipe everything out, but it is easily done if you are not 100% with what you are doing.

Firefox can be made to repair itself if it goes wrong, without deleting anything or getting yourself in a pickle.
    Find your Menu Bar at the top of the screen. (File, Edit ... Help )
    Click Help>Troubleshooting Information > and then Refresh Firefox in the top right hand corner of the page that appears.
    This solves most problems, in fact typing this has reminded me that I need to do it myself.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • frenchfancy89
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to the inn and been about a month comping religously it feels!
    :rotfl:
    but, it's helping keep me sane while on maternity leave and having to rest up
    As i'm new and curious, hope you don't mind me asking, how long before anyone won anything? also, do you think it harms your chances if you deny marketing? as i do this all the time, can't handle much more junk mail :rotfl:
    I've spent loads on stamps for competitions as I started getting carried away with text entries into comps although i let that slip yesterday during the heart radio comp :o:o:o no more though! i hope haha
    Winnings 2017 - adventure outdoors book, £25 cheque, Aden & Anais muslins, Dinner at La Bonne Auberge, £5.70 TCB
    Wish List - Mobile Phone, TV, Laptop, Family Holiday, ££££, Weekend Getaway :starmod:

• rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Bit chilly here this morning. Nipped over to shop without a jacket. Big mistake. DS is going to pick me up later on his way to the Gym. Need to go and do some things in town. Then have to go out again later this afternoon so hopefully it will be a bit warmer then. Hope everyone is well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure