We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Warm Home Discount - criteria
I have looked into Warm Home discount, and something isn't clear.
The only state funded benefit I am in receipt of is "Child Benefit".
Does this satisfy the criteria: "do I receive Income Support". I would say that Child Benefit is Income Support. It seems a bit vague as to what income support is?
Thanks.
The only state funded benefit I am in receipt of is "Child Benefit".
Does this satisfy the criteria: "do I receive Income Support". I would say that Child Benefit is Income Support. It seems a bit vague as to what income support is?
Thanks.
0
Comments
-
Income Support:-
https://www.gov.uk/income-support/overview
https://www.gov.uk/income-support/eligibility
Child Benefit:-
https://www.gov.uk/child-benefit/overview
Not to be confused with Child Tax credits:-
https://www.gov.uk/child-tax-credit/overview
hth
f&wFred - Where's your get up and go?
Barney - It just got up and went.
Carpe diem0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards