We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Green Star Energy

Had phone call earlier this week from above who offered me 18 months payment of £43.60 per month. I presently pay BG £46 a month but "I" newspaper today has article on increased prices to come from BG. Any comments please?

Comments

  • lisa110rry
    lisa110rry Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    I was with Green Star last year (2015-2016) and all went well, no complaints, I only moved to So Energy on price.
    “And all shall be well. And all shall be well. And all manner of things shall be exceeding well.”
    ― Julian of Norwich
    In other words, Don't Panic!
  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    historian wrote: »
    Had phone call earlier this week from above who offered me 18 months payment of £43.60 per month. I presently pay BG £46 a month but "I" newspaper today has article on increased prices to come from BG. Any comments please?

    My advice would be to consult a comparsion site that searches the whole of market and find the best deal for you. :)

    See also
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/you-switch-gas-electricity
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.