We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Thinking of staying with BG

fusewire
fusewire Posts: 13 Forumite
Maybe crazy, but I am thinking of staying with British Gas on a fixed deal, before the price rise. I am on the collective deal ending this month. If I switch to another BG tariff through MSE is it likely I will get £30.00 even though I am already with BG.

Comments

  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    fusewire wrote: »
    Maybe crazy, but I am thinking of staying with British Gas on a fixed deal, before the price rise. I am on the collective deal ending this month. If I switch to another BG tariff through MSE is it likely I will get £30.00 even though I am already with BG.

    Assumning you have input the correct info into the CEC, the CEC will clearly tell you if you can switch via them and so be eligible the possible cashback,
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.