IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ECP POPLA appeal

Options

Comments

• rob84_2
    rob84_2 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Wheels.

Yeah I submitted yesterday as well but didn't hear anything back so rang them today to make sure my comments are added.

An hour later had an email off POPLA saying my comments shall be attached and an assessor shall be in touch in due course.

Back to the waiting game :D
  • Oh maybe I should ring them today about mine then - isnt this an excellent waiting game ?!?!
  • rob84_2
    Options
    Certainly worth a shot just to make sure your comments are added. The guy on the phone for was very helpful.

Haha yes it is. Wonder if ECP are having as much fun? :p
  • Well. My appeal has been rejected. I'll be sharing the details of their response later on on my original thread. Be interesting to see if yours is rehexted !
  • rob84_2
    Options
    Damn thats a shame, i was kind of hoping they would get done on Land Owner but looks like that is not going to work.
  • A bit gutted actually. But never mind. I'll post the details on my original thread later tonight. Interesting btw have you searched burley developments and church farm Stockton Heath ? You get ecp planning application from 2011 - says anpr cameras are to monitor volume of retail traffic and record number plates. There is nothing on there about issuing pcns !!!
  • rob84_2
    edited 8 March 2017 at 10:30PM
    Options
    Not feeling very hopeful of mine now. Not the kind of company to go to court so just the letters to ignore now.

I shall keep an eye out for it.

I did see someone else mention that point in an old thread but didn't want to add it as I was unsure about it.
  • Well maybe you'll hear this week hopefully. Yes i wish I'd have thought of googling prior about that point ... so is the next advice just to ignore ??
  • rob84_2
    Options
    My cut off day was today so I'm assuming that it shall be assessed tomorrow.

The thread I seen I'm sure ECP didn't contest it as he had raise a lot of points,which is something I was aiming for myself but unfortunately they got back to me.

From what I've read on here, you'll get some debt collection letters which can be ignored but they have up to 6 years to potentially take you to court. This needs to be confirmed by someone else though.
  • rob84_2
    Options
    Ignore my previous comment about them cancelling about the length, I'm getting two different threads mixed up. The non contested one didn't mention the ANPR system monitoring for traffic. It was another thread and there was no update on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure