We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Warm home discount

Hi, I want to switch from npower because of price increase. They have already accepted my application for warm home discount and say I should receive by March.
Can anyone tell me will I lose this if I switch before I actually receive it
Thanks, Reba

Comments

  • Rebabur wrote: »
    Hi, I want to switch from npower because of price increase. They have already accepted my application for warm home discount and say I should receive by March.
    Can anyone tell me will I lose this if I switch before I actually receive it
    Thanks, Reba

    Yes, you will lose it if you leave before they pay the money into your account.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Rebabur wrote: »
    Hi, I want to switch from npower because of price increase. They have already accepted my application for warm home discount and say I should receive by March.
    Can anyone tell me will I lose this if I switch before I actually receive it
    Thanks, Reba








    Hello Rebabur

    Thank you for your post.

    If you'd like to email us using the address on our signature, we'll be happy to look into this with you and get you some answers. Please mark your email for my attention so I can pick this up for you.

    Thanks again

    Bethany :)
    “Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.