We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Affect Energy
Hargreaves1910
Posts: 40 Forumite
in Energy
Anyone else heard of these?
I was on the MSE September paperless tariff with Eon and decided to split gas and electric as I heard it might be cheaper. I went with Affect for my electric supply and Zog for gas. I am saving approximately £30/month from my payments last year.:beer:
I was on the MSE September paperless tariff with Eon and decided to split gas and electric as I heard it might be cheaper. I went with Affect for my electric supply and Zog for gas. I am saving approximately £30/month from my payments last year.:beer:
0
Comments
-
Is that saving an estimated direct debit or the actual prices charged per unit and standing charge .I ask as thats a very big drop unless you where paying a overpriced tariff or its just an estimate .0
-
Sorry for the delayed answer.
That is my monthly direct debit charges. Granted it may alter in future but at the present time yes that is my approximate savings per month.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards