2 prizes not arrived

Options
2»

Comments

• jakesmum
    jakesmum Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This has probably been said but I find that tweeting the company often speeds things up as they don't want to publicly be seen as providing bad customer service/not coming up with the goods etc... worth a try if you haven't already.
  • yourgrace1234
    Options
    Same problem with hotpoint won a electric cooker in jan last year 2016 managed to change it to a gas one.Finaly got it
    November after puting a comment on their facebook page about asking what their M D would make of this. Delivered in 1 week of comment & on time stated
  • ILovegreen
    ILovegreen Posts: 414 Forumite
    edited 22 January 2017 at 3:29PM
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat. Waiting for some pens I had won on a facebook comp and also the Lily O'Brien chocs. I filled out the form when I won the chocs before Xmas and haven't heard from them since. :(
  • littlemissajb
    Options
    I won a t-shirt on the Hobgoblin Boneyard Bingo, a month later I still hadn't received it so emailed them for them to say sorry and it would be with me shortly. It's a month on from that email and I've still not received the t-shirt. It's so annoying having to chase companies.

Best Wins: Beko Select Appliance (Washing Machine) & Apple iPad :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport