We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Peugeot 207 P Filter Level Low- Add Fluid
[Deleted User]
Posts: 0 Newbie
in Motoring
Good morning,
I have had this message come up on my dash after 110,000miles.
Am I able to top up the level myself or will t need to go to a dealer to configure the ECU.
Thanks
I have had this message come up on my dash after 110,000miles.
Am I able to top up the level myself or will t need to go to a dealer to configure the ECU.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Can be a diy job if you are confident, appears a common issue and detailed on the Peugeot's owners forum.
Kit can be purchased at Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Litre-Re-fill-Diesel-Particulate-Filter/dp/B00864UR8C0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards