We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Breakdown Cover
pocketslint
Posts: 93 Forumite
in Motoring
As a member, I always use the comparison sites on here to renew my car insurance policy. I got a years 'free' breakdown cover included with last years policy, basic cover through Green Flag. This was included in my renewal quote for this year at £48 for the Basic Package. I used the comparison sites and I got National Cover with Homestart for £38. I had a discount link which saved me about £30 I will look it out and post it later. Okay this is with a small company, but I really don't expect to have to use them and I do have a legal agreement. I just thought someone may be interested.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards