We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Discount code for Autocheck
Bridgford_Ram
Posts: 13 Forumite
in Motoring
I am looking to buy a used car and thought I had found one I was going to go for. Luckily I did an AutoCheck because it was a Cat D. When I was looking which check to do I found a code that gives a third off the price of the report.
Discount code - AC33 - AutoCheck.co.uk
Not sure if the code is unlimited but it worked for me. Hope it helps,
Discount code - AC33 - AutoCheck.co.uk
Not sure if the code is unlimited but it worked for me. Hope it helps,
0
Comments
-
Don't know if this proved useful for anyone but the price of AutoCheck.co.uk has now been reduced and the discount code still works!0
-
Anyone smell tinned luncheon meat?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards