We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

My wedding new official photos on page 3

1…45679

Comments

  • cattie1
    cattie1 Posts: 2,068 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    oh lol! she looks very much like my aunty who I haven't seen for over a year!
    official dfw nerd club member no 214
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
    Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!:confused:
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Toto is a !!!!!!! :cool:

    ;)
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    whats a !!!!!!:confused: but i do know toto looks stunning ..hubby looks not bad either but not a patch on toto
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Ok enough of the stunning now :) I suppose I scrub up alright

    What's a !!!!!! SS or shouldn't I ask??
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • Sagaris
    Sagaris Posts: 1,852 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Something about a Mother - I think? ;)
    :j Almost 2 stones gone! :j
    :heart2: RIP Clio 1.9.93 - 7.4.10 :heart2:
    :p I WILL be tidy, I WILL be tidy! :p
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Toto wrote: »
    Ok enough of the stunning now :) I suppose I scrub up alright

    What's a !!!!!! SS or shouldn't I ask??

    You shouldn't ask! :rotfl:

    Mother I'd Like to F..........! ;):p
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    You shouldn't ask! :rotfl:

    Mother I'd Like to F..........! ;):p


    :eek: :eek: :eek:

    I'll have you know I'm a married woman :D
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    now if i was homosexual i would deffinatley have thought that one:D ...dont worry toto your safe ...sexy but safe;)
  • Lemon_Tree
    Lemon_Tree Posts: 10,202 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    you look beautiful i only hope i look half as good on my big day
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    congratulations toto you all look so happy. all the best for your future together xxx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.