IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CPS Midlands Parking Charge Notice

Options
124»

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    mike88 wrote: »
    I meant what was the outcome. Did the OP go to court or did she pay the fine?

Sadly the communal crystal ball is in for repair. Unless they come back and tell us (which they haven't done) we have as much idea as you do.
  • mike88
    mike88 Posts: 573 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It is always such a shame when people ask for advice and then don't advise us of the outcome which could help others.
    Take my advice at your peril.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 13 July 2018 at 5:07PM
    Options
    mike88 wrote: »
    It is always such a shame when people ask for advice and then don't advise us of the outcome which could help others.

You ought to be here doing this daily, giving large amounts of free, erudite advice (sometimes to truculent souls :mad:) to help people with their problem, yet never ever to receive feedback from some. Can be pretty morale sapping at times.

Typical of modern day attitude - expect everything for nothing, give nowt back!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport