We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Barclay Card
lori84
Posts: 33 Forumite
in Credit cards
Just wondering if anyone can point me the right direction. I have a Barclaycard credit card which has a small balance but I do pay interest on it. I was looking to get a 0% balance card and when doing this on here it comes up with Barclaycard 0% balance transfer credit card. My question is what is the best way of going about getting one? Should I call up barclaycard and ask if they can do something with my existing card or should I put a new application in for the 0% card? Sorry for waffling on but I am new to the balance transfer cards.
0
Comments
-
You can't BT between Bcards. You'll need something different.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards