We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucking into 2017

1…6465676970…838

Comments

  • Jaffa_pig wrote: »
    I haven't posted much on here since starting swagbucking in December, but I would just like to say thank you to everyone. This thread has really helped me get started and earned me a lot of extra points! I couldn't figure out how to highlight the above swag code in red, so I hope everyone will still notice it :-)

    I'm glad you've found it useful. :) I do like some of the challenges, gets a bit addictive sometimes.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    jaffa_pig wrote: »
    swag code. Enter slopestime before 8am for 6 sb

    swag code day!!!!
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,664 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    135 for the first goal
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£3,882.57🎄2025…£4083.🎄2026
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Lost2 wrote: »
    135 for the first goal

    Because it is a SWAG CODE DAY.
  • Kavor wrote: »
    Daily Crave worked for me this morning and I also had nCrave for the first time in weeks. My router decided to reset itself and I've still got nCrave, so hopefully it will work for everybody else today.

    :j It is working for me too. This is the first time since early December so it is like welcoming home an old friend. :T
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,825 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    100sb for searching 'tennis'

    Still no ncrave tho'
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 7,653 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 25 January 2017 at 10:03AM
    Enter Marshmellos before 10 am for 5 SB
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

  • Says it's an invalid code.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 7,653 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    SergioRam wrote: »
    Says it's an invalid code.

    Sorry Brain added a W so I typed it. Amended now
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 7,653 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Merlin139 wrote: »
    Enter Marshmellos before 10 am for 5 SB

    Reposted as original had an error in spelling.


    Enter Marshmellos before 10 am for 5SB
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.