We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucking into 2017

1…552553555557558…838

Comments

  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    easy survey for 46 on gold if it's there for you. Took about 5 mins and no thinking required
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

    (2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

    Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • Nope its not showing...thanks anyway.

    Just did what I thought was a 6 minute gold survey about credit cards and it got towards the end and started asking questions as if it was a new surevey then disqualified me. :mad: And that is why I dont bother with surveys. sigh
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 47,406 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    What a nightmare KM. I'm plodding today...up to 43 but hoping a 96 target is reachable..

    Target done with 64 and still going from the mobile apps and 34 so far from searching (yesterday was 148 and 72)
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    you had a target of 64?? Lucky you.
    Watch has just wandered off.. typical when I'm trying to earn enough to get a voucher or vouchers for a bday pressie.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

    (2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

    Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 47,406 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    you had a target of 64?? Lucky you.
    Watch has just wandered off.. typical when I'm trying to earn enough to get a voucher or vouchers for a bday pressie.

    No it's 96, I reached it with 64 from mobile apps and 34 from searching
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    I've no idea how this is happening, but the last few days the SBTV app is giving bonus round after bonus round. I have earned 30Sb from that one app today, and it's still going!!!

    Not complaining, but starting to wonder when my phone will blow up lol
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
  • Well I managed 86/90 last night and got up before 8 this morning and made target using the apps. :j

    I wouldnt normally be bothered about reaching target as due to one reason or another I havent even reached a 7 day streak for months. Yesterday was day 6 and should reach 7 days today.

    Watch still not working for me though. Not sure why it comes and goes.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,825 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    12/08/17 To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +2 SB
    12/08/17 To-Do List Bonus +4 SB
  • I am baffled by today's instant poll. I am not sure what grade school is and my date is showing as Dec 08 2017.
  • As a word of caution for anyone who uses mastercards to pay their o2 bill, I ordered 2x £5 cards yesterday but when I have tried to use them to add to my o2 account they have both failed. I did 2x £5 payments the day before so know they have worked in the past, I dont know why they aren't working now. I have just used them to pay into my paypal account via the self invoicing method so I have lost out on a bit of their value, but the cards themselves worked okay for this so it must be something in o2's system than is not liking them.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.