Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• vampire-girl
    Options
    I've done a few of my spins and won x2 25 swagstakes entries and some 2sb and double sb on next search win (hopefully it'll be a good win, did have 20sb search earlier)
    think I'll leave some spins for tomorrow

just wondering what others were doing
  • seasider71
    Options
    Yes 3 Amazon vouchers turned up for me too. Lots of Swagbucks earned today as well. A good day!
  • RadgieGadgie
    Options
    Hi All

Having trouble activating the "visit Forever 21 from the swagbucks shop on your mobile device"
    I've done that via the swagbucks shop on an ipad, iphone and desktop and it's still not activating?

Thanks
    Radgie Gadgie
  • JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi All

Having trouble activating the "visit Forever 21 from the swagbucks shop on your mobile device"
    I've done that via the swagbucks shop on an ipad, iphone and desktop and it's still not activating?

Thanks
    Radgie Gadgie

I managed to complete this one by visiting through the shop and earn section using my mobile browser, not the app
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I've done a few of my spins and won x2 25 swagstakes entries and some 2sb and double sb on next search win (hopefully it'll be a good win, did have 20sb search earlier)
    think I'll leave some spins for tomorrow

just wondering what others were doing

I've had 10 spins and I've used them all. Still 17 spins MIA.

5 'wins' were swagstake entries, the rest were 1 or 2 sb wins, with one 10sb win.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi All

Thanks
    Radgie Gadgie

I went to the swago page on mobile firefox and clicked the square which filled it in.
  • RadgieGadgie
    Options
    Brilliant, using the mobile browser and just clicking on the square did the trick :T

Thank you!
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,866 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SPnomore wrote: »
    I've already had several double survey and double search wins and they do stack, so no need to wait, except to prolong the excitement :rotfl:

P.S. The submit button says "Full Board - 300 SB Bonus" but the blog says 200SB. Anyone pressed yet and confirm what you got. (You would think would at least get the bottom line right!)

27/02/17 Other: Swago Win 300 SB
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• vampire-girl
    Options
    SPnomore wrote: »
    I've already had several double survey and double search wins and they do stack, so no need to wait, except to prolong the excitement :rotfl:

P.S. The submit button says "Full Board - 300 SB Bonus" but the blog says 200SB. Anyone pressed yet and confirm what you got. (You would think would at least get the bottom line right!)

Thanks I didn't know they stacked
    I'm going to submit the board tomorrow

I quite like the excitement of the spin and win too :rotfl: I hope they decide to keep it a permanent thing although I doubt it.
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Swag Code Alert! Enter GoodieBag in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 5 SB.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure