We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucking into 2017

1…144145147149150…838

Comments

  • beanandbean
    beanandbean Posts: 128 Forumite
    edited 26 February 2017 at 4:09PM
    Swagbucks seems to be my least favourite of all the sites. I can't get peanutlabs to work via swagbucks, always says 'UntitledPage' and nothing happens. Interface is a little headachey, and seems to take ages to meet the goal that I can meet on other sites in an hour if I try.
    And I've never qualified for a single survey!
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    SPnomore wrote: »
    Don't forget to hold off redeeming gift cards until Swago opens, as it is only a short window this time. Seems like an easy 300SB.

    What is Swago? It didn't exist when I used to Swag regularly.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

    Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

    Total: £666.66
  • So excuse my innocence... does swagbucking fill your laptop with spyware and the like?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 47,405 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    CC2 wrote: »
    What is Swago? It didn't exist when I used to Swag regularly.


    http://www.swagbucks.com/swago


    The activities needed to complete a square could be anything from earning SB from search win, redeeming a gift card, having a referral earn sb, redeeming a swag code etc - The activities only count while the board is open and you have opted in.

    (They don't normally have the spin and win as well)

    http://www.swagbucks.com/spin-and-win
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 26 February 2017 at 5:29PM
    Hi guys, I want to ask about the engagetv on ascend media in special offers. So I have recently started doing them, and it seems some of them are +1 and some +2.

    I tried the +2 and these don't credit. The +1 seem to credit like so 2SB in engagetv means 5sb on my account. I just skip to the next clip when the ad finishes and it credits fine.

    Are you guys experiencing the same sort of behaviour?
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,124 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Enter bigbensherman in the code box on the home page before 6.30pm for 3 SB...
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 47,405 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    shazzylou wrote: »
    So excuse my innocence... does swagbucking fill your laptop with spyware and the like?

    You can do quite a lot of the activities relatively risk free as you don't need to download anything for them.
    Some of the links in the "discover" section are a bit more suspect and I find McAfee completely blocks some of them even if I want to "accept the risk and visit the site anyway"
  • What time is PST time in the UK then? Interested in the swago board and want to make the most of the 24 hours.
    I have managed for the last 7 days to hit every target and have 1200 swagbucks - Seems like a lot of work for very little. I dont download anything or enter my card details for anything. I also dont like the email things and enter to win!
    Definately better sites out there.
    Gem
  • seasider71
    seasider71 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    edited 26 February 2017 at 8:03PM
    Are people still waiting on Amazon vouchers from a while ago. I claimed one on February 8th but have yet to receive it. Contacted customer services a couple of days ago but just got the generic 'Wait 10 business days' reply. Obviously I already had. What should I try next?
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,366 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    12am PST = 8am GMT (the time the daily goal starts every day) , 12pm PST = 8pm GMT
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.