Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • DebtFreeDuo
    DebtFreeDuo Posts: 1,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I do sometimes need to remind myself that I am still quite young even if I don't feel it!
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,321 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh to be young again indeed :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you lovely MSE ers for taking my mind off the wind howling outside . One or two jobs to do before sleep.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Very very windy here now too :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Happierdays
    Options
    :rotfl: was just reading through and got to the bits about wondering what other posters look like...just struck a chord and made me laugh hehe thanks! :rotfl:
    Happy debt busting Cumbria lass :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for reading Happier Days.

Today started with posting an eBay parcel will be about £5 profit paid to CC2 . P A cashed out £8.24 today that's going on CC2 as well.

Decorating starting today , now I like the idea of decorating but hate having it done , can't do with things being everywhere and not in the right place. Will be having a mass cleaning session at weekend.

Then dentist after work, would rather deliver a baby , survived that though.

Evening is a bath , few little jobs for tomorrow then relax.
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    The little bits of money from here and there all add up don't they? I love how yours go straight to debt too.
    Enjoy your bath :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Options
    Eeek to dentist but glad that you survived :)

• Poor_Single_lady
    Options
    Cumbria on this whole imaging people theme I may be well off the mark but I always picture you As a slim and short haired brunette with a worried or concerned but very kind expression and with red lipstick and I don't know why but I often picture you driving or in your kitchen or being active.
    You don't seem to be a person that wears leggings and spends a lot of time on the sofa. You always come across very well presented and well behaved and respectable.
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills