Halifax rewards

Hello, When does the Halifax pay the £5 reward money to accounts. I've met the paying in , direct debits out criteria this month but haven't had my £5 . Thank you
Save 12K in 2020. Number 13

Comments

• Due to the bank holiday, it will show in your account a few minutes after midnight on Wed 4 January, dated 3 January. This will be the last month at £5.
  • planteria
    planteria Posts: 5,321 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    that's right, it's dropping to £3/m unfortunately.
  • Clare43
    Clare43 Posts: 154 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thank you. Knew it was dropping to £3, but just wondered if I'd missed something as hadn't got the £5.
  • polymaff
    polymaff Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Clare43 wrote: »
    Thank you. Knew it was dropping to £3, but just wondered if I'd missed something as hadn't got the £5.

Give 'em a chance! We - still - haven't had any working days in January yet. :)
  • Clare43
    polymaff wrote: »
    Give 'em a chance! We - still - haven't had any working days in January yet. :)

:) thought would get on 31st of December As long as it arrives I don't mind :)
  • Clare43 wrote: »
    :) thought would get on 31st of December As long as it arrives I don't mind :)
    Did you overspend on Christmas?
  • Clare43
    Sleazy wrote: »
    Did you overspend on Christmas?

No, didn't overspend. Halifax account is fairly new for me and just expected to get the rewards credited by last day of month - as have done with another account that paid "rewards" - and wondered if I'd not done something I needed to to qualify for it when it didn't appear. Didn't realise they are credited at beginning of next month.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Clare43 wrote: »
    No, didn't overspend. Halifax account is fairly new for me and just expected to get the rewards credited by last day of month - as have done with another account that paid "rewards" - and wondered if I'd not done something I needed to to qualify for it when it didn't appear. Didn't realise they are credited at beginning of next month.
    There are probably 5 or 6 mentions of Reward payment date in your account T&Cs, most of them in the same section/paragraph as the requirement to stay in credit, pay in £750, and pay out 2 DDs each month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure