Best win of 2016??

Options

Comments

• hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    £350 John Norris voucher in the advents - got me out of a christmas present hole
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • MRSJH
    MRSJH Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 1 January 2017 at 8:46PM
    Options
    Big bundle of toys and games
  • browneyedgirl1988
    Options
    My biggest win was my wedding cake! We get married in November this year and have £500 towards our cake being made so its going to be brilliant!
    I have Thorpe Park tickets to use this year too which I am looking forward to! xx
    Comping since 2014 Mummy of 4
  • sophieg27
    sophieg27 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Mine was a Sewing Machine but I'm fairly new to comping so excited to see what 2017 brings :)
  • silverfox11
    Options
    My best win last year was my trip to Stockholm I enjoy visit it in December, looked lovely with Christmas decorations up in the street and Christmas music coming out of the loud speakers in streets

And I enjoy visit Abba museum too
  • nikanika0
    nikanika0 Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    my best win is £1000 to spend on LaRedoute website, I got 3 pairs of curtains, 3 voiles, dining table and 2 chairs for my new home.
  • Helga14
    Helga14 Posts: 1,003 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Best win for me in 2016 was my trip to Hong Kong with £1000 spending money that I won through Capital FM.
    Top wins in 2018: Trip to Iceland, helicopter ride over london, couples massage, £300 flight from Pringles, trip to Paris, cocktail making class and afternoon tea up the shard. .

Top wins in 2017:holiday to the Bahamas, trip to Paris, meal with champagne, a week in a manor house in France with £500 spending money.
  • Purple_Skull
    Options
    Wow, some great wins so far!

I just started comping again in December and my best win was an Echo Dot xx

May you all have lots of luck, Emma xx
  • mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    didn't have any big wins... my fave though was a product of the year goody bag - was so much fun unpacking it all! :rotfl:
  • HeyerFan
    HeyerFan Posts: 957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Hung up my suit!
    Options
    My best win was a holiday to Costa Rica for two, flying BA Club World (can't wait to try out the beds). I'm told the value of the holiday is £9000! Taking the holiday in May 2017. Not only was this my best win of 2016 but best to date since I began comping. Also won £250 in Amazon vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure