We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Work van broken down. Which recovery company should I join?
Comments
-
Here's what I did...
My colleague is an AA personal member that covers him and any vehicle.
He called AA out and they arrived. The mechanic didn't question that the vehicle was a Van. He fixed it at the side of the road.
For clarification the vehicle log book states that this vehicle is:
Panel van
2 Axle rigid body
N1
Light goods vehicle
Max permissable mass 3500
Mass in service 2135
I was so pleased with the AA response that I joined myself that very same day. I am now an AA member.
Thanks to those who contributed.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards